Thursday, January 03, 2013

Day #3; "Unicorn", "Let's Go!"

Man, today I was like, "oh cool, I got my photo and drawing done by 6pm! I can post at a reasonable time!"
But that so did not happen. Haha, oh well~

Today I was feeling just ~go with the flow~ so I figured I'd just do a simple drawing to make it easy on myself and just chill.
So here's a unicorn because I really like to draw unicorns~*
"Unicorn"


Today I got to hang out with this lil gal for like, an hour and a half!
We bounced, we jumped, we swung, we played with cars and Foofa and so much more~
And I can assure you, I got my bicep, tricep, AND flexors workout today~ (◕‿◡✿)
"Let's Go!"
(I can't tell you how many times she's yelled "Let's go, Jacqui, let's go!" at me)
I swear we were having a great time, too!
She was just actin all camera-shy~



Have a nice evening and see ya tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment