Friday, January 04, 2013

Film Friday #1

And to close out the work week on a light note,
I'll be doing film photo dumps of all of my backlogged and *~never before seen~* work!
In 2012 I took a lot of photos, I just didn't really post them, not that I didn't want to, I was just too busy~
But no more excuses, it's time I made the time to post my images.

So without further ado, I will start this series off with some photos I've been dying to share.
During 2012 I was lucky enough to see ~Lana Del Rey~ twice!

I first saw her at Amoeba Records in Hollywood on February 7th with a couple of gal pals.
It was a free show and the line seriously wrapped all the way around the building.
We were a little far back but it was still awesome!





And then I saw her with my boyfriend and my sister on June 4th at the El Rey Theatre.





(actually a cell phone photo ^)





Well, I hope you've enjoyed this first edition of Film Friday as much as I have,
I'm so happy to finally be sharing these photos that I am so proud of.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon with my daily photo and drawing~ (●´∀`)ノ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment