Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Day #2; "Messy Mishaps" and "Simply Me"

Today was a VERY productive day, I already checked two things off of my list!
And for dinner I made Tyler and I vegan pink sauce pasta~
Which was basically an alfredo sauce I made from tofu + a can of marinara sauce poured on some mini shells.
It was super easy and sooooo gooood~ We each had two huge servings.

Haha, okay, enough food talk, here's my images~

For my drawing today, again, I turned to Tyler and said, "what should I draw?"
And since I had just finished making us dinner he said, "a chef! no wait, two chefs! like.... a boy and a girl chef........."
And I mean, how could I resist a request so cute?!
"Messy Mishaps"


My photo today is in the backyard again but it's a little bit different than yesterday's.
"Simply Me"

Just a self portrait because I haven't taken one in awhile~

Well alright, I can't just hang around a chat, I got a million things to do so I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment