Monday, January 07, 2013

Day #7; "Par-Derrière", "Gambade"

Man, I can't believe I still haven't posted today's blog!
It's taking me awhile to finish and it's starting to spill into time I was going to use for Tuesday's blog so uh, Tuesday may be late too. 
Yup. Hahaha~
I can get caught up by Tuesday night though so I guess I'm not that far behind...

So yeah, today Tyler started his spring semester, I did some laundry, and I had a job interview (I'll let you know how that went on Wednesday...)~
And I've been working on blog stuff so I've been pretty busy today!

So I just did a quick sketch of a girl from behind today~
"Par-Derrière"
I like to draw butts and I cannot lie~



After my interview I had Tyler help me take a quick self portrait in the backyard while I was still dressed all nice~
"Gambade"
Gambade is like a jump that horse does and I'm like a unicorn which is like a horse so omg look at my gambade~



Well, alright, I gotta go and finish Monday's blog ASAP!
Definitely before 9pm, that's for sure.
But tomorrow's blog will probably not be on time and should be posted by noon-ish.

Phew!
Who knew blogging, photographing, and drawing every single day took up so much time?!
See you soon~ (○゜ε^○)

No comments:

Post a Comment