Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Day #1; "The Kids" and "Jupiter: King of the Gods"

Happy New Year!
Have fun last night? Excited for the new year? Could you honestly not care less?!
Haha~ I hung out with the beau and chums drinking Hello Kitty champagne until the wee hours of the morning.
So we've had a quiet day in today but it was a nice start for the year.

And I'm super excited for the new year~ I'm excited for blogging and this simultaneous 365 project I'm setting out on.
So with out further ado, here are my images~

"The Kids"

I asked Tyler what I should draw for my first photo of the year and he said "our children~*" which is Bella, Patches, Bookworm, and Wasabi & Ginger.
Bella is our cat, Patches is the stuffed dog I've had for forever, and the other three were gifts from Tyler over the years.
I think it's a pretty nice lil family portrait~


"Jupiter: King of the Gods"

A simple panorama of the view from our backyard in Fresno.
I was surprised when I pulled out my skymap app that the brightest spot at the very top is the planet Jupiter!
And it's hard to see but Orion is lying on his side below him in the trees.
I'm pretty pleased to have this as my very first photo for this project. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment